Hally is partnered with one of the fastest growing Cloud Security vendors, who are currently looking to find a Regional Sales Manager. They have been a dominant market leader for over 10 years, showing incredible consistent growth in revenue. They are a 100% SaaS based platform providing digital transformation for Enterprise Security and the Cloud.
Producing consistent results above and beyond expectations under a new global management team, this company has been going through a major expansion on headcount and have several open roles Including a ‘Sales Enablement Leader.’
This individual will take on the responsibility of an Enablement leader initially across CEUR and the wider EMEA territory, supporting the senior sales leadership team on GTM execution and addressing skills gaps across the new and existing field sales organisation.
You’ll be working on new hire bootcamps, training workshops, defining best strategies to improve time-to-productivity, and closely following the progression of the Sales organisation.
- The position would be perfect for a seasoned Sales executive who has had 8+ years working in a MEDDIC framework environment
- Successful track record of closing deals with large, complex Enterprise customers in multiple regions, and is now looking to move into more of a strategic development role.
- Someone who has a highly-structured mentality around complex SaaS sales processes
- An acute knowledge of how to run a well-defined playbook built around the MEDDIC qualification methodology
- Coachable attitude, open-mindset, aptitude for learning and development